The Business Intelligence Analyst is responsible for providing actionable information in support of the Firm’s business development and marketing initiatives. Overall duties involve performing research, analyzing the research findings and presenting the information in easily digestible and professional reports.
- Conduct research on companies, industries and competitors to help inform pitches and RFPs.
- Monitor, analyze and disseminate information on strategic companies, industries and markets in support of business development and marketing initiatives.
- Research and produce prospective company profiles, including individual biographies, market and legal trends and any other required business development research.
- Monitor and disseminate news items regarding current or prospective clients or industries.
- Assist in ongoing maintenance of Firm’s experience database.
- Assist in Interaction data quality, reporting and analysis, including input of company profile or other research and conduct ongoing research related to missing or erroneous data.
- 3-5 years providing business-to-business research. Law firm experience is strongly preferred.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to execute with minimum supervision and balance multiple projects.
- Bachelor’s degree is required; MLS, Master’s degree or JD is a plus.